A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Good flash

I'll leave the subject matter alone as it's the kind of topic that boils down to opinion and they never end well. I'll just comment on the actual work instead:

Graphics were pretty good and cute, the sound was not annoying which is a bit of a trick for a mock baby voice and was definitely watchable. You did however typo 'Dec' into 'Dev' on one of the diary headings though.

Good flash, but don't be surprised if the subject matter results in flaming.

saland figers omg saland figers omg

HAHAHA

Graphics were total crud. Plotline was total crud. Spelling was total crud.

But it's so fucking funny nobody in their right mind should care. Hey guys, it's a parody. It's supposed to be this bad.

Good job because it's 3AM here and you managed to make me laugh my almost comatose ass off.

Teaser Teaser

Pretty good

Pretty good flash animation, obviously I can't give comments regarding the length of it.

One of my biggest qualms is that your use of the zoom was a little questionable - places like when the keys got stolen would have been better places.

Helbereth, please log off and never come back.

razzzzzzz responds:

I zoomed in just before the keeys got stolen, ;D. It was just to show that the man was there and to tell that watched to concentrate on this area, :).

zxcvzxcv zxcvzxcv

Needs more of it

The graphics are good and it's animated well enough, it just needs more material to it.

Oh, who am I kidding. It's hard to give an unbiased review when you know the person and what the flash is about :P

WTF!? WTF!?

Mixed bag

Don't really know what to say about this one. Graphics were decent enough, it was quite funny but the sound blows and it was a bit too short, espcially the last scene.

Could be good with work perhaps?

Spooky horror show 2 Spooky horror show 2

Great movie

Awesome piece of work. Graphics were good, the black-and-white effect added to them. You used the Victorian speech-cards to great humorous effect, overall the entire movie was very sweet.

The music playing is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, isn't it?