A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Good flash

I'll leave the subject matter alone as it's the kind of topic that boils down to opinion and they never end well. I'll just comment on the actual work instead:

Graphics were pretty good and cute, the sound was not annoying which is a bit of a trick for a mock baby voice and was definitely watchable. You did however typo 'Dec' into 'Dev' on one of the diary headings though.

Good flash, but don't be surprised if the subject matter results in flaming.

saland figers omg saland figers omg

HAHAHA

Graphics were total crud. Plotline was total crud. Spelling was total crud.

But it's so fucking funny nobody in their right mind should care. Hey guys, it's a parody. It's supposed to be this bad.

Good job because it's 3AM here and you managed to make me laugh my almost comatose ass off.

Teaser Teaser

Pretty good

Pretty good flash animation, obviously I can't give comments regarding the length of it.

One of my biggest qualms is that your use of the zoom was a little questionable - places like when the keys got stolen would have been better places.

Helbereth, please log off and never come back.

razzzzzzz responds:

I zoomed in just before the keeys got stolen, ;D. It was just to show that the man was there and to tell that watched to concentrate on this area, :).

Tattoo Artist Tattoo Artist

Good game, unusual execution

Good idea for a flash game, all of the assets required for a blinder are there - but the actual game concept felt unusual, and not what it could have been. Filling in the blank in the manner of one of those fairground shoot-out-the-star BB gun sideshows was briefly entertaining, but old really quick as none of the patterns gave any real challenge, in addition to the fact that the timer paused when you aren't writing.

If the game was converted to one with the aim placed on accuracy instead of speed, and even possibly different colour sections of tatoos, then the game would be much more involving and you would be able to appreciate and see the difficulty difference in the different designs offered.

Terrorist Hunt v3.0 Terrorist Hunt v3.0

Good with minor flaws

Pretty good piece of work. It's just a little too repetitous - the Perfect sound gets a bit too heavy, and if the targets were a little more animated then it could be superb. Overall, pretty solidly made with minor flaws that you can easily improve. Good job.